Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevhallett

£20 Shop!

1 post in this topic

I'm so Pissed off right now!!
I popped to Morrisons earlier. As I stood at the checkout line for a bit, I dropped my £20 note on the floor... The man in front of me picked it up and as I was thanking him,he looked me dead in my eye and said, "The things found on Earth are kept by the collector," and walked away. I looked dumbfounded at the checkout operator who looked just as shocked and befuddled as me.
I straight away said, "Excuse me!!! That's my £20!" This man had the nerve to ignore me as though I hadn't said a word & as though he didn't have my £20 in his 
pocket! Of course, I ended up following him out of Morrisons because i just couldn't believe what just happened!
When the man (believe me, that's not the word I want to use) got to his car, he put his bags on the ground to open her car door so, I walked up behind him and grabbed his bags of shopping and walked off !! The man then asked me to give him back his things. I replied in my most sarcastic voice as I could speak as I walked away to my car and said to him The things found on Earth are kept by the Collector!"
As he followed me screaming, "excuse me, excuse me.." , I got into my car, then drove off whilst laughing LOUDLY! Anyway... when I got home, I opened the bags ... Chocolate, steaks, some posh potato thing, asparagus, a tidy bottle of wine, coffee, prawns and a lush desert... Not bad for a £20 note, eh? But, in all seriousness - this is a joke to see who would read the whole thing...

1 person likes this