Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hawkster

Some of my photography!

74 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, BossHogg said:

Carrying out your orders no doubt! :D

 

I can't be responsible for the way others interpret my orders. :fu: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Thrush said:

I can't be responsible for the way others interpret my orders. :fu: 

Yes, you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So then @The Hawkster, how did the date go? No news is good news, right?

:im_023:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thrush said:

So then @The Hawkster, how did the date go? No news is good news, right?

:im_023:

Or he is lost again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ice man said:

Or he is lost again 

Or he's still in bed crying into his pillow after yet another disastrous date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Thrush said:

Or he's still in bed crying into his pillow after yet another disastrous date.

He couldn't find her bits. It reflects badly on you when your apprentice fails  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ice man said:

He couldn't find her bits. It reflects badly on you when your apprentice fails  

You can only teach someone so much. I can't be responsible for how they use or interpret my guidance. :fu: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thrush said:

You can only teach someone so much. I can't be responsible for how they use or interpret my guidance. :fu: 

So nothing is your fault? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thrush said:

So then @The Hawkster, how did the date go? No news is good news, right?

:im_023:

Rumour has it that it was so good he is booked in for a double hip replacement 

5 hours ago, Thrush said:

Or he's still in bed crying into his pillow after yet another disastrous date.

Keep me out of this!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ice man said:

So nothing is your fault? 

Some things are, but this isn't one of them. :fu: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Thrush said:

Or he's still in bed humping his pillow after yet another disastrous date.

EFA

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snafu said:

EFA

What kind of pillow is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lost soul said:

What kind of pillow is it?

A sticky pillow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2017 at 11:10, Thrush said:

So then @The Hawkster, how did the date go? No news is good news, right?

:im_023:

The date went very well. We'll be seeing each other again after Christmas. :) Gonna have a chat then about seeing where she wants to take things. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Hawkster said:

The date went very well. We'll be seeing each other again after Christmas. :) Gonna have a chat then about seeing where she wants to take things. 

4 dates and no progress? :im_015:

I said take things slowly but this is glacially slow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thrush said:

4 dates and no progress? :im_015:

I said take things slowly but this is glacially slow!

He is now officially her Gay best friend!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thrush said:

4 dates and no progress? :im_015:

I said take things slowly but this is glacially slow!

He needs a viking boot camp. We don't do things slow and easy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, lost soul said:

He is now officially her Gay best friend!

Friendzoned!

Here Hawky, this should help:

friendzone-meme-59dd35fb7d8fd.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ice man said:

He needs a viking boot camp. We don't do things slow and easy 

Shall I book him a flight to Sweden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thrush said:

Shall I book him a flight to Sweden?

Sure, he will be learning a lot of things. I have only one concern about it. He might not be able to handle the training. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ice man said:

Sure, he will be learning a lot of things. I have only one concern about it. He might not be able to handle the training. 

Use extra lube?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thrush said:

Use extra lube?

No, he cannot probably not get it up when there is a requirement for speed and efficiency. We are vikings and only vikings can do this. Maybe we can have a training camp in Scotland, preferably a village that can get viking "visitors"  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice man said:

No, he cannot probably not get it up when there is a requirement for speed and efficiency. We are vikings and only vikings can do this. Maybe we can have a training camp in Scotland, preferably a village that can get viking "visitors"  

There's plenty of isolated remote islands you can use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Thrush said:

There's plenty of isolated remote islands you can use.

I need a village for the final exam....:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0