madgranny

Re: Happy New Year reprobates.

Post by madgranny » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:28 am

That's crap.

BossHogg
Site Admin

Post by BossHogg » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:08 am

I volunteer to do it, since Red Cross stopped recruiting, I joined the ambulance service as a volunteer instead.

madgranny

Post by madgranny » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:40 am

Pissed off guys.After being on a high I got called in to see the manager.Basically I made mistakes and the shop is now opening an hour later every day so they have sacked me I missed some reductions and forgot my keys to lock up.The managers son ( who is acting supervisor and allowed to lock up and cash up) said ihe would wait so I could go and get them.Asked him if it was ok if I just sent my son with them as it would be quicker for him.He said it was fine but the manager said it wasn't acceptable and a breach of security.

TangoOscar31

Post by TangoOscar31 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:27 am

madgranny wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:40 am
Pissed off guys.After being on a high I got called in to see the manager.Basically I made mistakes and the shop is now opening an hour later every day so they have sacked me I missed some reductions and forgot my keys to lock up.The managers son ( who is acting supervisor and allowed to lock up and cash up) said ihe would wait so I could go and get them.Asked him if it was ok if I just sent my son with them as it would be quicker for him.He said it was fine but the manager said it wasn't acceptable and a breach of security.
Sorry to hear this MG. It sounds a bit harsh!

Lost soul

Post by Lost soul » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Sorry to hear that too, hope everything is better from now for you.

madgranny

Post by madgranny » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Si reckons they were looking for an excuse to finish domeone as h as office have changed shop opening hours so there are less hours to hand out.Has knocked my confidence a bit but, to be honest, the work was heavy and I got through the shifts with pain killers and lucozade to keep me awake.

TangoOscar31

Post by TangoOscar31 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 pm

madgranny wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:23 pm
Si reckons they were looking for an excuse to finish domeone as h as office have changed shop opening hours so there are less hours to hand out.Has knocked my confidence a bit but, to be honest, the work was heavy and I got through the shifts with pain killers and lucozade to keep me awake.
I’m sure you’ll find something else.