Majority result for the Tories, bye bye magic grandpa. :D

TangoOscar31

Re: Spoiled Ballot

Post by TangoOscar31 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:01 am

BossHogg wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:15 am
Majority result for the Tories, bye bye magic grandpa. :D
:mrgreen:

I see he’s refusing to resign and is blaming it on Brexit, rather than accepting that he’s unelectable. :lol:

BossHogg
Site Admin

Post by BossHogg » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:11 am

One of the reasons why magic grandpa didn't get the veteran's vote. ;)

TangoOscar31

Post by TangoOscar31 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:32 am

BossHogg wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:11 am
One of the reasons why magic grandpa didn't get the veteran's vote. ;)

Needs the like button chief..... :twist:

TangoOscar31

Post by TangoOscar31 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 am

Also, no self respecting man could vote for someone that’s shagged Diane Abbott! :shock: :eek:

Oddbod

Post by Oddbod » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:45 am

Phew!

The shoe is now on the other foot for Labour...

Electrode

Post by Electrode » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:13 pm

I apolgise for being late to the party, but I did genuinely hear on the night of the election that the working class were class traitors and that the press were Tory shills, I did take pains to point out that trying to keep the working class on side would go better if you didn't call them nasty names. I'm also amazed with the revisionism with respect to the BBC, they're so blinkered that they think it's a Tory mouthpeice, how far to the left do you seriously need to be to think that.

Ice Man

Post by Ice Man » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:54 pm

Electrode wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:13 pm
I apolgise for being late to the party, but I did genuinely hear on the night of the election that the working class were class traitors and that the press were Tory shills, I did take pains to point out that trying to keep the working class on side would go better if you didn't call them nasty names. I'm also amazed with the revisionism with respect to the BBC, they're so blinkered that they think it's a Tory mouthpeice, how far to the left do you seriously need to be to think that.
Your labour party took a really sharp left turn a few years ago and I am somewhat pleased to see how that provided the Conservatives (Tory) with more votes.

Electrode

Post by Electrode » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:04 pm

Ice Man wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:54 pm
Your labour party took a really sharp left turn a few years ago and I am somewhat pleased to see how that provided the Conservatives (Tory) with more votes.

Yes, I know, sharp is something of an understatatment, I really hope for something similar in Sweden, having seen the treatment of the American journalists in Malmo.

Ice Man

Post by Ice Man » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Electrode wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:04 pm
Yes, I know, sharp is something of an understatatment, I really hope for something similar in Sweden, having seen the treatment of the American journalists in Malmo.
Sweden has a different political system than the British, we have a parliamentarian system with more political parties. They are the leftist party (the old communist party), the green party, the Social democrats, the center, the liberals, the moderate party, the Christ democrat (the Hallelujah party) and the Swedish democrats. The parties traditionally create a left block and a right block, but that is shattered now. How the all the parties treat the Swedish democrats is mind blowing when it violates our constitution and it really pisses me off big time when the constitution is the guarantee for not going toward a dictatorship. The interesting part is the Swedish democrats have now the greatest support of all political parties in Sweden right now.

All the other parties ignore the Swedish democrats and don't invite for discussions about anything, but they invite the old communist party???

Our crimes have sky rocket, we have much fewer police officers than the rest of Europe. We have a failed welder as a PM and if we say something negative about the development, we are accused to be Nazis or fascists by people who don't know the difference between these two ideologies

I have given up the hope for this country. You have heard the term war damaged, Sweden is peace damaged. How in hell can they hire people at airports without a security clearance. One was wanted by the police and the bad part is, it happened twice so it seems they have learning difficulties.

Our transport agency let a foreign (Serbian) company to work on their IT system, so they know now how many vehicles our military, police, custom, government have and where they are. In addition to that, the IT system also exposed our power grid, bridges, tunnels, railroads, and all our driver's licenses and where we live. Even those with hidden addresses. Those who allowed it to happen weren't punished for it while I view it in similar way as how the Brits view Philby, Burgess, Maclean, and Blunt.