Football discussion.

Talk about your favourite sports
Post Reply
User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by BossHogg » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 pm

I told a bloke my parrot sings 'You'll Never Walk Alone' every time Liverpool win a game in the Premier League. He asked what does he sing when they lose. I said 'I don't know...I've only had him a year!' 😆😆😆

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by TangoOscar31 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 pm
I told a bloke my parrot sings 'You'll Never Walk Alone' every time Liverpool win a game in the Premier League. He asked what does he sing when they lose. I said 'I don't know...I've only had him a year!' 😆😆😆
:evil: :evil:

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by BossHogg » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:04 pm

😆😆😆

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by TangoOscar31 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 am

BossHogg wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:04 pm
😆😆😆
Still some way to go before you beat our Invincible's record. 8-)

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by BossHogg » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm

If we carry on to the rest of the season like we have started, we'll blow that record apart. 😉

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by TangoOscar31 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:53 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm
If we carry on to the rest of the season like we have started, we'll blow that record apart. 😉
Are you challenging me to make another bet about Liverpool that I’ll win like usual! :twist:

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by BossHogg » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:04 pm

We're in a far better position than last year. ;)

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by TangoOscar31 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:07 pm

If Liverpool win the league what are the FA going to do about next years trophy?

They don't actually expect to be seeing that one again do they?

:P

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by BossHogg » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:34 pm

What's to say we don't win it again, and again, and again! We're looking at smashing your invincibles record to pieces. ;)

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Football discussion.

Post by TangoOscar31 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:05 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:34 pm
What's to say we don't win it again, and again, and again! We're looking at smashing your invincibles record to pieces. ;)
Man City will spend big next season. Leicester are looking good with Rodgers. Wolves will only get better. Next season will be much tougher. :twist:

Hopefully you’ll lose one of your next 10 games and we’ll keep our invincibles record. :P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests