The Motorway Ch5

Talk about your favourite shows
User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

The Motorway Ch5

Post by BossHogg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:39 pm

New series started tonight at 2100hrs
https://www.channel5.com/show/the-motorway/

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by TangoOscar31 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:57 am

I watched new Traffic Cops at 2000 then switched the TV off. :P

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by BossHogg » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:50 am

I watched Coronation Street as it was more interesting than watching a bunch of overpaid ponces prancing about in their flash cars persecuting poor motorists! 😆😆😆 (You're right, I didn't watch that manc shite, I was really sticking hot knitting needles in my eyes! 😁 )

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by TangoOscar31 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:54 am

BossHogg wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:50 am
I watched Coronation Street as it was more interesting than watching a bunch of overpaid ponces prancing about in their flash cars persecuting poor motorists! 😆😆😆 (You're right, I didn't watch that manc shite, I was really sticking hot knitting needles in my eyes! 😁 )
They were dealing with drug dealing scum actually. :P

I’ve got “The Motorway” recorded. Is it worth a watch?

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by BossHogg » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:51 pm

It wasn't bad, I enjoyed it, but it was like a busman's holiday. :D

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by TangoOscar31 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:34 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:51 pm
It wasn't bad, I enjoyed it, but it was like a busman's holiday. :D
:mrgreen:

I’ll watch it later.

I’m going to ask the producers to do a M6 series. :twist:

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by BossHogg » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm

They already have, called winter rescue. ;)

User avatar
TangoOscar31
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by TangoOscar31 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:46 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm
They already have, called winter rescue. ;)
Did it cover Cumbria?

User avatar
BossHogg
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by BossHogg » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:28 pm

No, Lancs area.

Lost soul
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:42 am
Contact:

Re: The Motorway Ch5

Post by Lost soul » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:35 pm

I really enjoyed it, cant wait for the heterosexual version

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest