Lost Soul

All other topics
Ice Man

Lost Soul

Post by Ice Man » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm

I have a few questions for you. Your kids are visually impaired, aren't they? Have they been harassed by others? I assisted a blind man to get on the same train as I was travelling with. We had a nice chat on the train and he told me about some people think it's funny to mess with blind people and put obstacles where they are supposed to walk. I might not have a humor, but I don't think that is funny, rather the opposite. I would explode if I saw something like that.

Lost soul

Re: Lost Soul

Post by Lost soul » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:09 pm

My son only got harassed once at school by a boy who tried to trip him up, but i dealt with that quickly by going to his Dads door and explaining that if it happened again, the dad was getting kicked up and down the street. It stopped there and then,

He almost got pickpocketed by Eastern Europeans in Glasgow when he got off at the wrong stop, but that could happen to anyone. People forget as well that guide dogs are still dogs and his is a big lad and very protective.

On the whole most civilised people are king and helpful, unfortunately its the 3rd world scum we have imported that would see him as an easy target.

My daughter hasnt had any issues at all but she has great and supportive friends and is very well know in our town. My fear about her is if some guy walks by and gropes her, not just for the physical side, but i dont want her confidence shattered, and for her to lose her sense of independence.

Sadly its happens everywhere, i despair for this country, its like Lord of the Flies

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/182 ... w-station/

My fear is that one day something will happen and i have had 12 years of anger and rage inside me over what has happened to them, and my reaction will be out of all proportion to what has happened and as they say in the films, it will be biblical. I know i will end up in prison, and im reconciled to that fact.

Ok back to normal Boss hogg is a Dog fondler!!

BossHogg
Site Admin

Post by BossHogg » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:13 pm

He liked it! 😆😆😆

Lost soul

Post by Lost soul » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:15 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:13 pm
He liked it! 😆😆😆
He never had a choice!

BossHogg
Site Admin

Post by BossHogg » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:16 pm

Looking at your newspaper link, these papers must all use the same software for their sites, it looks like my local paper site. 👍
https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/

Lifelong Experience

Post by Lifelong Experience » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:18 pm

BossHogg wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:16 pm
Looking at your newspaper link, these papers must all use the same software for their sites, it looks like my local paper site. 👍
https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/
They are now all owned by the same penny pinching company!! Johnston Press - started in Scotland, now controls most regional titles.

Now you are starting to realise what we have had to put up with journalism wise from the Westmorland Gazette for years!!
Just google burning office chair!
https://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk ... destroyed/

TangoOscar31

Post by TangoOscar31 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Lifelong Experience wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:18 pm
They are now all owned by the same penny pinching company!! Johnston Press - started in Scotland, now controls most regional titles.

Now you are starting to realise what we have had to put up with journalism wise from the Westmorland Gazette for years!!
Just google burning office chair!
https://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk ... destroyed/
I can’t believe you used the words Scotland and penny pinching in the same sentence. :mrgreen:

Been a few typos in the last few weeks on the news & star website. :lol:

Lifelong Experience

Post by Lifelong Experience » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:15 pm

TangoOscar31 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:32 pm
I can’t believe you used the words Scotland and penny pinching in the same sentence. :mrgreen:

Been a few typos in the last few weeks on the news & star website. :lol:
Only a few? They must be avoiding using difficult words!

TangoOscar31

Post by TangoOscar31 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Lifelong Experience wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:15 pm
Only a few? They must be avoiding using difficult words!
I’m not avid reader of it. Only saw on twitter a couple of people reporting 2 different typos.

Lost soul

Post by Lost soul » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:22 pm

I got banned from Evening Times forum for criticising a journalist called Catriona aka lady Cat, all i said was she was less cat and more fucking Bagpuss!